We bring people together and your conference to life
Established in 1994, WALDRONSMITH Management is an Australian-owned Professional Conference Organiser with a proven track record.
For the past 27 years, we have worked with associations, societies, colleges and businesses in the not-for-profit sector to deliver outstanding conferences.
We love what we do, we are solution-focused and we have a genuine partnership approach.
We believe that your success is our success.
If you want to make a genuine impact on your delegates and profession, we encourage you to engage a creative, attentive, committed and established team. That team is WSM.
Why partner with WALDRONSMITH Management?
- WALDRONSMITH Management is an established and well-respected Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) committed to your success.
- Your conference will have a dedicated management team that will assist and guide you throughout the whole planning process. The teams are overseen by Managing Director Kate Smith and General Manager Gerard Halpin and the senior management team who are always on-hand to assist.
- We have an open and transparent pricing policy and underwriting service so you know exactly what you’re paying for. We use the latest cloud-based IT solutions to deliver a flexible and cost-effective service to clients and their stakeholders across the world.
- We have relationships with trusted venues and suppliers and we leverage these relationships for your benefit.
- We don’t want to be the biggest PCO – we want to be the best at what we do.