WSM Web Apps
Full program and speaker details at delegates’ fingertips
With the massive growth in smartphones and tablets our Conference Web Apps with Interactive Programs have been designed to provide delegates with access to the latest relevant information in the lead up to and during your conference.
Importantly, they also provide an opportunity for additional revenue from sponsorship, works across multiple devices and can integrate with your Conference website .
As well as all the features of our responsive websites, WSM web apps also include:
- Complete program listing, can be viewed by time, track or location
- Ability to include details or abstracts for every session
- Sessions and speakers seamlessly cross-linked – each session lists and links to relevant speakers, each speaker bio lists and links to all of the speaker’s sessions
- Delegates can create their own schedule on their device
- Ability to run real-time polls at per session
- Interactive program and all features can be used on desktop website as well
Devices and distribution
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Windows Phone friendly
- Easily distributed via your website – no app stores or accounts
- Run the web app directly from devices’ mobile browser or as a native app*
- Beautiful graphics and loading screens*
- Linked to your event website so no need to enter content twice – updates flow to the main website and web app instantly
- Content from your conference website available on the web app
- Pass breaking news or updates to the users via the web app+
- Recoup revenue via sponsorship with flexible options
Web apps require an internet connection. * Run as native device and loading screens on iOS only. + Updates appear in the web app, not as push notifications.